06 September 2010

New Post at LarryMikeGarmon.com; Chap 03 on Scribd.com

Dear Curious Reader,

As I have previously stated, I have simplified my life by combining my website, Talewright blog, and NEVЯLAND blog into one.

Larry Mike Garmon Official Domain
I've turned my website into a WordPress blog.

My life is so much simpler now.

Tick the image or my name to be taken there: LarryMikeGarmon.com


You can subscribe from there.

The new web/WordPress site also contains NEVЯLAND news and excerpts.

New NEVЯLAND Website Look:
NEVЯLAND New Look

I've added a second Theme Song as well: "Chirpy Chirpy Cheep Cheep". This is really a creepy song about a boy (Baby Don) who goes to sleep hearing his mother singing a song and then awakens the next day to find both Momma and Poppa are gone "far, far away". The reason it's creepy for me is because it's such an upbeat, happy song for such a terrifying situation, especially for a child!

NEVЯLAND Excerpts:

I'm posting NEVЯLAND excepts on my website and also through Scribd.com.

Just go to LarryMikeGarmon.com and you'll see the excerpt posting in the middle column labeled Recent Musings.

Tick HERE
for the Scribd.com version.

Hope you and those for whom you care and love are happy and healthy.

See you the bookshelves.

Larry Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment